- Prep: 19 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 34 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This vegetarian dinner meal is loaded with superb flavor and texture. Use fresh ravioli sold in the refrigerator section of your local supermarket.
- 1-1/2 pounds steamed green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus additional for serving
- 2 (9 ounce) packages fresh four-cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Place the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, salt and pepper, and cook for 1 minute before adding the beans and the cheese. Stir the bean mixture to combine and then set aside.
- In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to package directions, drain and then add to the sauté pan with the bean mixture.
- Gently toss to combine the ingredients and then serve the pasta topped with the fresh parsley and the additional cheese.