- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooker lasagna made with ravioli.
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce, divided
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, partially thawed, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine 1/2 of the ravioli and 1/2 of the sauce together in the slow cooker. Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese on top, and then sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining sauce and ravioli. Pour on top of the mozzarella. Top with the remaining cottage cheese, then the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.