- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A layered ravioli and beef casserole dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package cooked ravioli with portobello mushrooms
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Brown the beef in a skillet. Drain. Mix in the garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add the onion, zucchini and butter to a saucepan. Heat until tender-crisp and then stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce, beef and cheese. Repeat, omitting the top layer of cheese.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.