- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Slow cooked beef ravioli.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onio
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (26 ounce) jars four cheese flavored tomato pasta sauce
- 2 (25 ounce) packages frozen beef ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Saute the garlic and onion in the oil over medium heat until golden brown. Add in the pasta sauce.
- Place a cup of the sauce mixture in the slow cooker. Add a package of the ravioli and top with 1 cup of cheese. Add the remaining ravioli, top with the remaining cheese, and finally pour the remaining sauce on top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.