- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Ratatouille is a classic French medley of vegetables.
- 4 small yellow squash
- 4 small zucchini
- 1 large eggplant, cubed, unpeeled
- 2 medium green peppers, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1, 32 ounce jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Cut squash and zucchini into strips. Toss eggplant with flour in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Saute zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in large skillet for 5 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and saute eggplant just until brown and almost tender. Add spaghetti sauce, wine and vegetables; cook stirring about 10-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened.