- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Combining luscious, ripe raspberries with Tanqueray No. Ten gin makes this sweet, tart and refreshing concoction; a perfect beverage to sip on a hot summer day.
- 2 ounces Tanqueray No. Ten gin
- 4 ounces tonic water
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Place the raspberries into a bowl and sprinkle with the powdered sugar and the lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Fill a tall cocktail glass with ice and then add the berry mixture. Pour in the gin and then top with the cold tonic water. Serve immediately.