- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8 people
This delicious raspberry souffle cheesecake is so sinful, it'll make you feel like you're cheating on your diet. You won't even notice it's light!
- 3 Honey Maid 40% Less Fat Graham Wafers, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.), divided
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (10.3 g) Jell-O No Sugar Added Raspberry Jelly Powder
- 1 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tub (250 g) Philadelphia 95% Fat Free Cream Cheese Product
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- Sprinkle half the wafer crumbs onto side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Cool 5 min. Pour into blender. Add cottage cheese and cream cheese product; blend well, stopping occasionally to scrape side of blender. Pour into large bowl.
- Whisk in Cool Whip until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Sprinkle remaining wafer crumbs around edge. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim.