- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Enjoy the cool and refreshing taste of raspberry flavored sangria served with Spanish tapas.
- 1-1/2 ounces raspberry syrup or liqueur
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice with little pulp
- 6 ounces Spanish wine
- 2 fresh raspberries to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 way full with ice and then add the syrup, orange juice and wine.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds to combine and then strain into 2 wine glasses.
- Garnish the glass rims with the raspberries and serve.