- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Get everyone's attention with Raspberry Salad, an unusual taste combination that will have your guests talking.
- 1 small package raspberry jello
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1, 15 ounce can tomatoes, stewed
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add the tomatoes and Tabasco sauce.
- Pour mixture in a mold and chill for 3 hours. Mix mayonaise and horseradish. Serve on the side as a dressing.