- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 24 tarts
Beautiful tart, perfect for brunchs, teas or parties.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 egg, well beaten
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup red raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup blanched, chopped almonds
- 24 small prebaked party tarts
- Beat the butter until creamed. Mix in the sugar, egg, salt, jam and lemon juice. Add in the almonds. Scoop into the prepared shells. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.