- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6-8
Raspberry Party Cookies are a little bit of heaven. Sparkling red raspberry jam looks festive on a holiday cookie tray.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups plus 4 tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Seedless raspberry jam
- Mix flour and sugar. Add butter and blend as for a pie crust. Add egg yolks and vanilla.
- Mix until dough holds together. Chill for two hours.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on ungreased baking sheet. Press cookie to make an indentation for the jam.
- Drop about 1/2 teaspoon of jam in the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Let cool completely on a baking rack.