- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 24 People
These chewy bars are full of sweet raspberry preserves. Make a batch to take to potlucks, large family gatherings or simply use as a quick breakfast snack. Any flavor preserves can be used.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 10-ounce jar raspberry preserves
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Evenly spread raspberry preserves over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over raspberry filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars or squares.