- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 Servings
The addition of raspberry preserves and vinegar in this simple marinade adds a sweet and zesty flavor that cannot be beat. Use on chicken, pork or spareribs.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seedless raspberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup-style chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place all of the ingredients into a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Whisk the mixture vigorously until completely blended and then reduce the heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Set the marinade aside to cool to room temperature before using.