- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This well-known cocktail was created at the Roadhouse in London although its name reflects the birthplace of its main ingredient, Jack Daniel’s whiskey, which is made in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
- 2 shots Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- 3/4 shot fresh lime juice
- 1/4 shot simple syrup
- Top up with soda water
- 3/4 shot Chambord
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Place the whiskey, lime juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall, ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with soda water and then slowly add the Chambord so it drops to the bottom of the glass. Garnish the drink with the raspberries and then serve immediately.