- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20 people
With this dessert, you can have your cake and your lemonade, too! This rich and delightful pie combines delicious flavors for a refreshing sweet treat.
- 2-1/2 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Lemon Jelly Powder
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms and up sides of 2 (9-inch) pie plates.
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Cool 15 min. or just until jelly begins to set. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate, then jelly until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip and berries.
- Pour into crusts. Refrigerate 1 pie 4 hours or until firm. Freeze remaining pie up to 1 week before thawing to serve.