- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Fruit salad set into raspberry gelatin.
- 2 (4 serving) boxes raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 medium banana, sliced thin
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Make the gelatin according to the package. Refrigerate until it begins to thicken.
- Gently mix the remaining ingredients into the gelatin. Pour into a serving dish and refrigerate until firm.