- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 8 muffins
Delicious jam filled blueberry muffins.
- 1 (16 ounce) box blueberry muffin mix with blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup red raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Rinse and drain the blueberries.
- Mix together the muffin mix, egg and 1/2 cup of water, stirring until moistened. Fill the cups 1/2 full of batter.
- Combine the jam with the blueberries and spoon evenly over the cups. Pour the remaining batter over the fruit and top with the almonds.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 18 minutes.