- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12 people
Raspberry lovers won't want to wake up from these raspberry dream cups. Decadent and low-fat, they are a dieters dream come true!
- 1/3 cup Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (10 g) Jell-O No Sugar Added Raspberry Jelly Powder
- 1 tub (250 g) Philadelphia 95% Fat Free Cream Cheese Product
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 lime, divided
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle graham crumbs onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Add boiling water to jelly powder in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Cool 5 min.; pour into blender. Add cream cheese product, cottage cheese and lime juice; blend well. Pour into large bowl. Whisk in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove paper liners before serving. Top desserts with berries and zest.