- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
A creamy, swirled jello salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries and juice
- 1 cup whipped topping or Cool Whip
- Stir the gelatin into the hot water until dissolved. Refrigerate until syrup like.
- Stir in the fruits and juices. Refrigerate until thickened, but not set.
- Fold in the whipped topping creating a marble effect. Refrigerate until set.