- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Raspberry Cream is a layer dessert that needs to be refrigerated overnight.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, beat until light and fluffy. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with 1 cup crumbs. Spread egg mixture smoothly over crumbs. Fold together whipped cream, nuts, raspberries and vanilla; spread over egg mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup crumbs over top. Chill overnight.