- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Take a traditional cosmopolitan cocktail and add a twist of raspberry flavored vodka and some fresh raspberries to get this sweet and refreshing drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces Cosmopolitan Cocktail Mixer
- 1-1/2 ounces Raspberry Flavored Vodka
- 3 raspberries
- lemon twist
- Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the fresh raspberries into a cocktail shaker and gentle muddle before adding the Cosmopolitan Mixer and Raspberry Flavored Vodka.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake the mixture for 35 seconds. Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon twist and serve immediately.