- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
For all you die-hard fans of the classic ‘gin and tonic,’ how about taking it up a notch and trying this fresh raspberry, creme de framboise and lemon juice cocktail.
- 2 ounce gin
- 2/3 ounce creme de framboise
- 1/3 ounce simple syrup
- 1-2/3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounce pureed raspberries
- club soda
- raspberries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top with the cold club soda and then garnish with the raspberries; serve immediately.