- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
Serve this dessert dip with cookies, wafers, fruit, and pieces of pound cake on toothpicks.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container raspberry cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- Place the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and liqueur into a small bowl and stir to blend.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a small dip bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.