- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use fresh raspberry puree in this cocktail brimming with juicy taste and glowing with vibrant color.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 ounce Raspberry Puree
- Wedge of lime and 2 fresh raspberries to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and raspberry puree.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then pour into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the wedge of lime and the raspberries, and serve immediately.