- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Raspberry Bavarian is poured into a 1 1/2 quart mold and refrigerated until firm.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1, 3 ounce package raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1, 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, cut into chunks
- Put boiling water and gelatins in blender container, cover and run on low for 1 1/2 minutes to dissolve gelatin. Add orange juice concentrate and cold water, cover and run on high speed until smooth. Stop blender and add ice cream; cover and run on high until just combined. Pour into a 1 1/2 quart mold. Refrigerate until firm, about 6 hours. Unmold and garnish if desired.