- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 24 People
These chewy bars are just bursting with flavor! Ideal for serving at potlucks or large family gatherings. Any flavor jam can be used.
- 1-1/4 cups butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1-1/3 cups coconut
- Beat 1 cup butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Mix in 1 egg and flour; mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Evenly layer raspberry jam over crust.
- Mix together remaining butter, eggs, sugar and coconut; spread over raspberry jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into bars.