- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This fun variation of banana bread makes an excellent breakfast snack.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Mix together eggs, bananas, vegetable oil and water.
- Blend flour combination into banana mixture.
- Fold in raspberries and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.