- Prep: 18 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 12 muffins
For a perfect blend of tangy sweetness, try these Raspberry and White Chovolate Muffins. Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or at your next bake sale.
Tip: dip muffin tops in melted butter then sugar for a sweet touch.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- Combine bisquick, baking chips, sugar, milk, oil, and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Lightly mix in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes. Cool before serving.