- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh raspberries and raspberry liqueur make a winning pair when combined with vodka in this flavorful cocktail.
- 2 ounces Purus Organic Vodka
- 2 ounces raspberries
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- Splash of sour
- 1 slice of lime
- Place the raspberries and the raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Add the vodka and the splash of sour, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds and then stain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and serve.