- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh raspberries, chocolate sauce and vodka make this cocktail a lovely treat.
- 4 Raspberries and 1 to garnish
- 1 part Level Vodka
- 3/4 part Lemon Juice
- 3/4 part Sugar Syrup
- 1/4 part Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- Chocolate Sauce
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine, and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a raspberry and serve immediately.