- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It is recommended that Gosslings Black Seal, a sweet, full-bodied rum with notes of butterscotch, vanilla and caramel, and Wray & Nephew Overproof, a white Jamaican rum, be used for this delicious mixed drink.
- 2 ounces Gosslings Black Seal rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce falernum
- 1/2 ounce Wray & Nephew Overproof rum
- 1 bar-spoon sugar syrup
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.