- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Crushed pineapple and flaked coconut pie.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked piecrust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the sugar, pineapple, eggs, flour and coconut in a bowl. Melt the butter and stir in. Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until set and browned.