- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 3 cups
Ranch seasoned pretzels.
- 1 (20 ounce) package large thick pretzels
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Break the pretzels into bite sized pieces. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pretzels in a large bowl. Mix to coat.
- Pour into a 15x10-inch baking pan. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.