- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 36 rolls
Try this delicious recipe for ranch ham and tortilla pinwheels. Your family and friends will love it!
- 2 packages, 8-ounces each, cream cheese, softened
- 1 package, .4-ounces Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4, 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can, 4-ounces, diced green chilies or 2 fresh jalapeños, minced
- 1 can, 2.25-ounces, sliced black olives (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, dressing mix, and green onions; spread on tortillas. Drain chilies and olives thoroughly. Sprinkle equal amounts of either or both on top of cream cheese.
- Roll tortillas tightly. Chill at least 2 hours or overnight. Cut rolls into 1-inch pieces.