- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
Ranch seasoned potato wedges.
- 1 quart oil (for frying)
- 3 large potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Preheat the oil in the deep fryer set to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and soak in milk. Drain.
- Mix together the milk, dressing mix, pepper, garlic salt and pour into baggie. Add the potatoes and shake to coat.
- Add to the deep fryer and fry until golden brown.