- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A crunchy ranch crusted baked chicken dinner.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch-style salad dressing mix
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the cheese, corn flakes and salad dressing mix.
- Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the dressing mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden.