- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail was created by a bartender named Ramos who worked in the New Orleans’ French Quarter. Its signature fizz became quite the rage, as did its delicious taste.
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1-1/2 ounces Sour Mix
- 1/2 ounce Half & Half
- 1 splash Orange Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 1 inch Club Soda
- 1 Orange Zest Twist to garnish
- Freshly grated Nutmeg to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the gin, sour mix, half & half, orange juice and egg white into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for an additional 30 seconds to chill.
- Pour the soda into the prepared glass, add the gin mixture and then garnish with the nutmeg and the orange zest twist; serve immediately.