- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 12 hr 35 min
- Serving: 8
Raisin Rocky Road Refrigerator Cake is great for parties.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 3/4 cup seedless raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 10 marshmallows, chopped
- Prepare brownie batter using package directions. Stir in 1/2 cup raisins, coffee powder and 1 teaspoon rum flavoring. Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake according to package directions. Do not over bake.
- Cool completely and cut into three 3 x 9-inch strips.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add cocoa, salt and sugar, beating until stiff. Fold in walnuts, marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup raisins and 1/2 teaspoon flavoring.
- Spread between layers over top. Chill overnight.