- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These fun cookies will soon become a family favorite! Consider baking some to share with family and friends.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raisins
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar; set aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs and lemon extract.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.