- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 40 sandwiches
Try this recipe for refreshing radish tea sandwiches at your next party.
- 1 cup minced radishes
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices homemade or homestyle bread
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 leaves of young argula, spinach or radicchio
- Combine the minced radishes, poppy seeds, cheese, and salt; blend well. Cover three slices of the bread with the radish mixture, about 1/4-inch thick. Top with the lettuce leaves and another slice of bread.
- Cut each sandwich into small squares or triangles with a sharp serrated knife. You can vary this by adding VERY thin slices of cucumber on top of the cheese, and bibb lettuce.
- For a crunchy treat use Romaine. You may have left over radish mixture depending on the size of your bread.