- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 6 Servings
This pasta shape is a favorite among kids, but when it’s smothered with creamy cheese sauce it becomes a total hit!
- 12 ounces radiatore macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Add the cheese, tomatoes, green onions and garlic, and stir to combine.
- Place the milk into a small bowl and then sprinkle in the flour and the salt. Whisk together until combined and then add the mixture to the pasta.
- Cook the pasta over medium heat for 4 minutes until sauce becomes thick and bubbly. Serve immediately.