- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A crisp and herbal base of gin is blended with rich vermouth, cocoa-flavored Crème de Cacao and spicy bitters.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Crème de Cacao White
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lemon peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Gently twist the lemon peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then run it around the rim of the glass. Drop the peel in the drink and then serve immediately.