- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Quinoa Tabouli is a fresh and easy chilled meal or side dish salad with your health in mind.
- 1 1/4 cups quinoa
- 2 medium cucumbers (peeled seeded and diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Prepare quinoa as directed on package
- Allow quinoa to cool and place in large bowl along with all other ingredients.
- Combine carefully, cover and chill