- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A quick and easy chicken and apricot dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinles chicekn breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (5 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the chicken in a shallow pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with a 1/4 cup of water in a saucepan. Bring to a slow boil. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake covered for 1 hour. Uncover, baste, and bake for 30 more minutes.