- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Quick Tortonis are individual almond flavored ice cream cups.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup fine dry vanilla cookie crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In medium bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spoon mixture into 6 fluted paper baking cups. Place cups in cupcake pan.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spoon crumbs on top of Tortoni. Freeze until firm.