- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Making stuffing has never been easier or more delicious. Enjoy this side dish made with Italian sweet pork sausage, celery and Picante sauce served with the roast poultry of your choice.
- 1/2 pound Italian sweet pork sausage (casing removed)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1-3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Picante Sauce
- 5 cup Cornbread Stuffing
- Place the sausage in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and brown on all sides. Pour the broth into the pan and then stir in the picante sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Add the stuffing to the pan and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.