- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Crescent rolls form the crust for Quick Quiche Lorraine.
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1, 3 1/2 ounce can French-fried onions, crumbled
- 9 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- Separate roll dough into 8 triangles. Place in 9 inch pie plate, pressing together to form crust.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Sprinkle half the onions over crust. Pour egg mixture over onions. Top with bacon and remaining onions.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until quiche test done. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.