- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Quick Quiche lets you use your favorite vegetable combination. Also add ham, bacon or cooked sausage.
- 1 pound vegetables (mushrooms, spinach, broccoli), cooked
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1, 16 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked meat (ham, sausage, bacon)
- 1 deep dish prepared pie shell
- Blend mayonaise, milk, eggs, and cornstarch; add cheese and onion.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and pour into pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.