- Prep: 25 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 hr
- Serving: 2 Servings
You can whip up this potato salad in a jiffy using all canned products in order to save time. Serve as a side to burgers and have a complete meal in minutes.
- 15 Ounces Canned Potatoes
- 4 Ounces Canned Carrots and Peas
- 4 Ounces Canned Albacore Tuna
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Drain all the canned ingredients.
- Chop the potatoes into a dice and place into a large bowl.
- Flake the tuna and add to the potatoes, along with the mayonnaise, mixing until ingredients are well blended and potatoes are coated.
- Carefully add the carrots and the peas and fold into the salad, along with a few sprinkles of salt and pepper and the 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Chill the salad if desired for 25 minutes in the refrigerator, or serve immediately.