- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Using a flour-tortilla as the base for this quick pizza tostado makes a crispy and low-carb meal. Keep it simple with a classic cheese and pepperoni topping, or add your own favorite additions.
- 1 6-inch flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon cooked pepperoni pieces or 4 pepperoni slices, chopped
- Snipped fresh basil
- Prepare your oven broiler.
- Put the tortilla onto a baking sheet and then place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tortilla from the oven, spread with the tomato sauce and then top with the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Put the tortilla back under the broiler and cook until the cheese has completely melted. Serve immediately garnished with snipped fresh basil.